List of Words

I don't know what to write today, so I'm just going to post a list of my favorite words. Yeah. Cuz I'm that awesome. That's not how you spell the shorter term for "because". I don't care. Cuz I'm that awesome. Anywho, list of words.

  • Butternut
  • Carrot
  • Horizon
  • Reggae
  • Gulp
  • Loop
  • Porpskillion (Hat tip to hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com)
  • Zen
And you can bet that for my next post, I will draw a picture of something that combines all of theses words. Cuz I'm that awesome.

3 comments:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YAAAAAY! You posted jello time, this is sand, chicken on a raft, and this is what you are on your site!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYY I INFLUENCE PEOPLE WITH AWESOME SITES LIKE DANCING WITH CHICKENS ON RAFTS!!!!!!!!! "Cuz I'm just that awesome." :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. porpskillion is a number like more than a million but less than infinity

    ReplyDelete