Puffins on a Rampage

I'm ashamed. It's been so liong since I last posted. Except guess what???? There was a power outage in my house yesterday! I woke up and then suddenly my hallway light went off and so did my closet light. And I was like, "Dad? The power totally just went out." And we checked everything and nothing would work and it didn't come back on until six. Also we had to eat all the ice cream we owned because it was melting because the freezer wasn't cooling it and we actually managed to eat two and a half containers of ice cream. RUN ON SENTENCES!!!!!!! Hahahaahahahahahahaahahhaha......

2 comments:

  1. No No NO!
    Not YUM YUM!!
    OMNOMNOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like pie
    i like pie
    iiii iii i like pie
    and a nick nack paddy-wack
    give a grace a pie
    this YOUNG grace loves to eat her PIE

    WORD.

    ReplyDelete