Apparently I'm a Life & Hope Killer Thief

Okay. So today at dinner, we were eating outside on my deck, and my sister saw an ant crossing the table. I asked her if she wanted me to get rid of it and she said yes and so I killed it. And she started SOBBING! She was all, "I was starting to LIKE that ant! I was thinking of keeping it as a pet! I wanted you to MOVE it, not KILL it!" I didn't know what to do. My mom tried to comfort her by telling her that from now on we would only kill tics and mosquitos. And I said,
"And spiders." And she started sobbing again! She kept talking about how spiders help the enviroment and without them we wouldn't be here and stuff, but honestly, I don't care. Spiders are freaking SCARY. So she went insude, still crying, but every now and then, she would stick her head out the door and call me something like Life Theif or Hope Killer or Helpfulness Killer-Thief. So then I went downstairs to blog about it and she came down and showed me a picture she drew. It was a disturbing picture of her sobbing. I told you I was a terrible person. But what can you do? Spiders are scary!

2 comments:

  1. Today there was a spider on my stove so I spritzed it with water right onto the burner so then I turned it on and the spider died!!!! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA I AM AN ALMIGHTY SPIDER KILLER!!!!!!!! SPIDERS FEAR ME!!!!!!


    Oh, what am I doing with my life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I can imagine Ellie doing that. Spiders are good, but she's a bit sensitive. Next time she does that, tell her that everything dies eventually and that it's all part of the Circle of Life and Survival of the Fittest(by killing the ant, you prevented it from passing its stupid genes onto stupid, table-crawling ants. Well, maybe stupid is to strong a word when she's crying). -The Em

    ReplyDelete