Special Dog

Today, My Dog woke me up at seven. He jumped onto the bed chewing his squeaky toy and making this noise that sounded like an elephant dying. So  I went downstairs to let him out, and the moment I closed the glass door and he was outside, he started giving me this look like, "why did you leave me all alone I want to come back in!"  So then I had to let him in. When I did that, he started running around in circles with a toy bear in his mouth until I got dizzy. Then I tried to go back to sleep. I had this weird dream that I was in kindergarten with my sister who's actually in 3rd grade. And we were taught by this poster of Abraham Lincoln. And then we watched a play about cows who did a ballet and then leaped into a mudhole. I woke up feeling very confused. Right now, Zeppy is lying on the floor as if I killed his heart by not running in circles with him at 7:00 in the morning. He's a special dog...

1 comment: