Guys and Dolls and Pablo the Walrus

So tonight, I'm staying up late to write a post about the traveling Broadway preformance of Guys and Dolls because I'm an ACHEIVER! It was...yeah. It went mostly like this:
GAMBLE GAMBLE GAMBLE OH NO POLICE DON'T TELL MY GIRLFRIEND ENGAGED 14 YEARS CHEESECAKE APPLE CIDER CRAPS CUBA SARAH I'M A BELL I HAVE A COLD I WANT TO GET MARRIED GAMBLE GAMBLE GAMBLE OH NO POLICE I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU TOO YAY I HATE YOU DOLLS ARE PRETTY GAMBLE GAMBLE GAMBLE YAY NOW I'M MARRIED OH NO WHY DID I GET MARRIED?
At least that was my interpretation of it. Also, my brother is leaving tomorrow at 4AM with my grandmother to Massachussets. He's not going to come back until July 3rd. He says he's going deep sea fishing and he wants to catch a walrus. Maybe he could bring it home and it could live in our bathtub! I would name it Pablo. Pablo the walrus. That has a nice ring to it, right? Remember to take the poll from the last post! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Dad(your uncle Paul) was in Guys and Dolls in High school. We went to his high school reunion this weekend and saw the audotorium. I remember Alan and Grandmary coming to the Greenwood concert when we were there. Alan didn't speak a single word directly to me that I can remember. Teenagers.

    -E

    ReplyDelete