Pyscho Suzie's and Shakespeare

Last night I went to a Tiki Bar in Minneapolis called Psycho Suzie's.  It was pretty awesome. It had big Tiki Statues all over and really good food. There's like a mini waterfall at the front door, too. But anyway, yeah. It was just awesome. So then, afterwards, I went and saw this preformance of The Comedy of Errors by Shakespeare and Company and it was HILARIOUS!!!!! Seriously. Except, there was this one part where This guy who was one of the leads wig fell off. And he was all, "My hair!"
And the guy who was talking to him said, "So much I didn't know about him."
HA! I laugh at failiure because I'm a terrible person.  I just am.  I make babies cry. Not really. But today I was eating breakfast at this resteraunt at a booth, and in the booth behind us was this little baby who kept turning around and trying to play peekaboo with me. And she dropped two packets of Hot Sauce on my my mom. Yeah. It was pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment